TRAIN IN AS MANY CLASSES AS YOU’D LIKE OVER 3 FREE DAYS!
EMAIL US BELOW TO SCHEDULE
We have no doubt that martial arts can help change and enhance your life: Mind, Body, and Spirit.
Anderson’s Martial Arts Academy has been serving NYC since 1996. We are the only school in New York that has the experience and lineage to equip our students with a complete martial arts sports and combat program.
Your 3-day trial gives you full access to our facility and to as many classes as you’d like. Days can be nonconsecutive, but must be within 10 days.
YOUR 3-DAY FREE TRIAL
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Wear something comfortable (shorts, sweatpants, t-shirt, rashguard, spats, etc). If you have a gi, you can bring it to jiujitsu.
- No shoes or equipment needed. If you have gloves or shinpads for Muay Thai, you are welcome to bring them.
- Try to arrive 10 – 15 minutes early on your first day, so we can show you the facility and ensure you’re comfortable.
- We have digital lockers (no need to bring locks)
- Bring a water bottle – we have a filtered water fountain
- Ask any questions about training, martial arts, and your goals
- All levels from beginner to experienced are welcome
The 3 trial days are there to introduce you to the Academy, our curriculum, our arts, our instructors, our community and our values. Throughout these three days you will begin to understand the basics governing martial arts theory through the diversity and combination of programs that we offer at the Academy. This 3-day free trial serves as preparatory and introduction to those interested in seriously enrolling at the Academy and dedicating themselves to the practice of martial arts. The three day trial should also answer some very valuable Self Defense, Training, Fitness, and Martial Arts questions.
We offer world-class training in Bruce Lee’s Jun Fan Gung Fu – Jeet Kune Do Concepts (JKD), Filipino Martial Arts (Inosanto Method), Muay Thai, Wrestling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Filipino Boxing. We also combine those arts in their most effective states to offer practical self-defense training for men, women, and children.
Serving NYC Since 1996