Student newsletter sign up
Welcome to the AMAA special, members only email update list that will keep you fully informed on all Anderson’s news, special student-only events and training methods, supplemental study, martial arts history and curriculum updates.
Set up a free 3 day trial
train in as many classes as you’d like over 3 free days!
what you’ll need:
- Wear something comfortable (shorts, sweatpants, t-shirt, rashguard, spats, etc). If you have a gi, you can bring it to jiujitsu.
- No shoes or equipment needed. If you have gloves or shinpads for Muay Thai, you are welcome to bring them.
- Try to arrive 10 – 15 minutes early on your first day, so we can show you the facility and ensure you’re comfortable.
- We have digital lockers (no need to bring locks)
- Bring a water bottle – we have a filtered water fountain
- Ask any questions about training, martial arts, and your goals
- All levels from beginner to experienced are welcome
The 3 trial days are there to introduce you to the Academy, our curriculum, our arts, our instructors, our community and our values. Throughout these three days you will begin to understand the basics governing martial arts theory through the diversity and combination of programs that we offer at the Academy. This 3-day free trial serves as preparatory and introduction to those interested in seriously enrolling at the Academy and dedicating themselves to the practice of martial arts. The three day trial should also answer some very valuable Self Defense, Training, Fitness, and Martial Arts questions.
We offer world-class training in Bruce Lee’s Jun Fan Gung Fu – Jeet Kune Do Concepts (JKD), Filipino Martial Arts (Inosanto Method), Muay Thai, Wrestling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Filipino Boxing. We also combine those arts in their most effective states to offer practical self-defense training for men, women, and children.
Serving NYC Since 1996